1. How do we find our driver at Orlando International Airport?
2. About the Meet and Greet
3. Will the driver be there if my flight is late?
4. How long before my flight departure should I be picked-up?
5. Integer commodo tristique odio, quis fringilla ligula aliquet ut?
1. While we will do everything we can to accommodate guests with short notice, we encourage everyone to make their Orlando transportation reservation as soon as their itinerary is finalized. Reservations can be made online or by contacting us at 407-383-8527
2. Don't guess or worry! Upon making the reservation just put the flight time of arrival and we will be sure to be there on time to pick you up!
3. Yes, you can request car seats and boosters at no extra cost! Just let us know when making a reservation.
1. Your driver will meet and greet you at the baggage claim area at International Airport arrival with your last name on a sign. If you do not see you driver, do not panic! Just contact us and we'll locate them for you.
2. A Meet & Greet is a service that we provide at no extra cost to our clients, your driver begins by monitoring your flight immediately after you leave your hometown in order to meet you at the baggage claim area when you arrive. Once your flight is at the gate, for your convenience, your driver will bring and park the requested vehicle into what we call the commercial vehicle lane lot, located down stairs from where you claim your bags. The minimum charge we pay just for passing through this area is just under $10.00. It is important of your driver to quickly meet up with the party and leave in the shortest possible time to minimize the charges. Anything that prolongs this process will increase our expenses.
Upon landing, if you think you think you will need some additional time in the terminal before coming down to baggage claim area, (such as having a bite to eat or anything else), please let us know in advance. This way, we will have your driver wait for you at the staging area on a stand by basis. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
3. Yes. A flight tracking system is used to monitor your flight status; therefore we will know exactly when you will arrive. There will be no late or early pick-up fees no matter what time you arrive. Please remember to inform us of any changes in your flight arrangements since we will be tracking the original flight you have provided us.
4. Your pick-up time will be scheduled 2 1/2 hours prior to your departure flight. Your driver will confirm this information as soon as you reach your destination. If you wish to be picked-up at a different time just inform your driver and it will be changed.
1. Yes, we allow up to a 15 minute complimentary grocery stop for round trip reservations only as long as a request is made at the time of the reservation. If your flight is delayed over 30 min, we respectfully ask you check with your driver if her/his schedule permits to accommodate you with your need. Please remember, our drivers will stop on stores on the way to either Disney or Universal resorts. Due to the stores being closed, we do not provide a grocery stops after 10pm. If you need to stop at additional locations, extra charges will apply.
2. Most of our drives tell us they earn on an average $10.00 from airport to resort transfers and $15.00 to cruise transfers. Although your round trip fare is due at when you reach your first destination, we recommend you tip your drivers on a per transfer basis.
3. Your return schedule is based on the information you provide us when your reservation is made. The standard pickup time for all returns to the Airport from Disney or Universal areas, is 2 hours prior to your flight time, and 3 hours for international flights. The driver who brings you to your resort will then attempt to confirm a time with you, and we always suggest that you also reconfirm it with your driver.
Not a problem! Contact us and we will answer any of your questions.